The Little Butler series of hot water dispensers by Franke provide access to hot water at any time. No more running the faucet waiting for water to heat up, since the water is always at temperature. Have instant hot water at your disposal for hot tea, cooking or defrosting.
Point-of-Use (POU) systems refer to faucets that produce water on an as-needed basis at the faucet, as opposed to whole house units which connect directly to the water main and treat everything that flows in from that pipe.
The benefit of a POU system versus a whole house system is that with a whole house system, the incoming water is treated and then stored in a tank. Eventually it passes throughout the house. It is possible for the water to gather microorganisms and impurities during the time of water storage and eventually to glass. Generally, a POU faucet water purification unit is most likely to be found in the kitchen, but there is always use for one in the bathroom as well. A hot water POU is the perfect answer for the fast paced, instant gratification world we live in. It defines convenience: hot beverages; pre-heating water for cooking, heating baby bottles or even thawing.
- Heating Tank / HT-300 (Sold Separately)
- For use with FRCNSTR filter canister (sold separately.)
- Stainless steel tank (1/2 gallon) 60-cup/hr. recovery rate.
- NSF61 and AB 1953 Compliant
- Silicone tubing
- Broad operating temperature from -100ºF to 350º
- Increased tensile strength of 1100psi
- BrassCraft Flexible supply line connectors
- Longer life under harshest conditions
- Polymer-coated fibers, tightly braided around a strong PVC inner hose
- Highly flexible
- Specially engineered to resist corrosion by chemicals found in household cleaners
- Standard 1 3/8" Faucet Hole Opening
- 3/8" Standard U.S. Faucet Tailpipe
- IAPMO, NSF61 and CSA approved
- FDA Approved
- Made in USA
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Spray Type: Stream
- Cartridge: 3/8" Ceramic
- Countertop Hole Diameter: 1-3/8"
- Spout Reach: 4-3/4"
- Spout Height: 6-1/8"
- Overall Height: 9-1/2"